Thursday, April 23, 2009

Swamp Water

As a child growing up, I was never a fan of Kool-Aid. Just wasn't my thing. The amount of sugar was never right, leaving you with either not enough or a complete overload. It was not until I met Frankie that I gave Kool-Aid a second chance, and thus, my love of Swamp Water began. Basically, it is just a mixture of lemon-lime and orange Kool-Aids. It turns this disgusting green color that looks like a mix between well, swamp water/baby poo/babyfood/boogers. Despite it's appearance, it is most scrumptious and we made our first batch in a long time tonight. I couldn't believe when he poured out the required amount of sugar that it was ALL going in there. The displacement of water due to the obscene amount of granulation almost overflowed out of the jug. To mark this special occasion of the rebirth of swamp water, we drank it out of wine glasses. So refined we are. We also decided that we were going to freeze some in ice cube trays and call them.. Snot Pops. Omri will surely go 'Ew! Gross! Yuck! No ways!', but she'll cave in in due time.

I have alot of things I want to talk about, but I have home work that I should really do so I can watch the first new Grey's Anatomy in about a month!

3 comments:

  1. G-ross, gross! Kool-aid always makes me throw up a little in my mouth; I think it's all the fake coloring and flavoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, kool-aid, the fluid of youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way, kool aid is the beeeeest.

    ReplyDelete